Friday, May 18, 2007

Day Four - Lombard/Wheaton, IL

Today was uneventful as far as travel goes. We mainly visited people in the area.

First, the whole gang invaded Grandy's hospital room at Du Page Hospital to see him there. The good news is that he was feeling better and was discharged later in the afternoon. Then, I had lunch with my former pastor/mentor under whom I served as an intern for one year at Bethel OPC in Wheaton. It was great to catch up with Lendall and John, who is also a former intern there.

Finally, tonight I spent some time with Rob, a friend from Japan. He's just finished law school and is starting a job at a firm in Chicago this fall.

It's now almost 12:30 a.m. so I will keep this short and sweet. Tomorrow the travels begin again. We are heading north to Wisconsin to visit Robyn's family there for a few days.

No comments: